RAID Boat Diving
Join us for your RAID Boat Diving specialty course. With RAID being the world’s fastest-growing scuba diver training agency you will be sure that your course will be the highest quality possible. With years of experience gained in the dive training industry combined with the latest technology, we have the best course for you, created by divers for divers with the aim to improve education and safety. Success is measured by the quality of divers, not quantity produced. This Specialty is designed to expand your knowledge of boats and diving from a boat. This specialty can be run for any certified diver who has the equivalent of RAID Open Water 20.
- Introduction to different forms of boat diving and equipment requirements.
- Introduction to boating terminology and key components that make up a boat.
- Skills and techniques for safely entering and exiting the water via a boat.
- To be a minimum of 15 years old.
- Certified RAID Open Water 20 or equivalent.
- Complete the RAID registration procedures.
- RAID On-line e-learning academic presentations, quizzes, exam and practical skills as detailed.
- Minimum of two open water training dives required.
- All open water skills have been acknowledged and accepted online through the RAID web site by both you and your instructor.
- We then confirm certification online through the RAID web site.
- If you are already registered go to RAID ONLINE STORE in your login to Sign up for a course now.
- The above is subject to the RAID General Diving Standards and change without notice.