THE DIVEMASTER COURSE IS INCLUSIVE OF MATERIALS – NO HIDDEN COSTS!
PADI Divemaster Course
The Divemaster course is the first professional level in the PADI system and develops your leadership abilities by training you to supervise dive activities and assist instructors with student divers. It can be the first step in your dive career and an immense source of satisfaction.
What You Learn
During the PADI Divemaster course you will:
- learn about supervising certified divers, assisting with students, risk management, dive theory, diving skills, the underwater environment and how to independently conduct certain PADI programs and courses.
- You will be required to prove your water skills and stamina.
- You will be taught how to demonstrate skills for students and continue to hone your rescue techniques.
- You will gain practical experience by completing an emergency assistance plan and underwater map and either by assisting on courses or by a series of scenarios.
- You will participate in a number of pool and open water workshops including deep and search & recovery dives.
At DiveStyle our professional academy is run by our resident PADI Course Director who co-ordinates all professional level courses. Upon enrolling on the Divemaster program candidates will be allocated a mentor to guide them through the course.
Upon completion of the course Divemasters wishing to work for us will have their H.S.E medical paid for by DiveStyle after an internship period.
We expect Divemaster candidates to have their own basic equipment of masks, fins and snorkel and we will provide any other required equipment throughout the course.
Transport, accommodation, dive site entries, boat fees, gas fills whilst at dive sites and PADI application fee are not included in the course price.