Apeks XTX100 Single Cylinder Set
The Apeks XTX100 Single Cylinder Set has been as a full regulator package for those looking at venturing into the single tank long hose setup, potentially with technical diving aspirations. The single cylinder set is ideal for recreational diving but can easily be upgraded to form a twinset configuration for more advanced diving, just add an additional first stage. The Apeks XTX100 Single Cylinder Set comes with:
- Uses the FST type first stage.
- Satin finish.
- Unique over-balanced, diaphragm design – creates superior performance at greater depths. The over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure gas in the hose to increase at a rate faster than ambient.
- 2 HP ports and 4 MP ports- these are positioned to create the most optimal hose routing.
- Environmental dry system- reduces ice build up and debris contamination by preventing water from entering the main spring chamber
XTX 100 Second Stages
- Pneumatically- Balanced second stage
- XTX perge buttons large and easy to use with a 2 stage system for maximum control- by pushing the the side of the perge button a lower flow rate perge is emmited for when more control is required such as open bottom SMB deployment/lift bag depployment. For a full perge hold the centre of the purge button when required.
- Reversible second stage hose configuration for left or right hand gas supply
- Soft touch rubber venturi lever, easy to find and use
- A silicone exhaust valve improves the breathing performance of the regulator.
- The Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece
- A heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water